ABOUT THE COMPANY
Mighty Coders Uganda started up as mainly a digital agency supporting Startups that would definitely fall on the verge of liquidation.
We are an Upcoming IT agency dealing in Web design, development, graphic designs and so much more services
Qualifications and Experience
Experience in ReactJS and NodeJs (all in Typescript)
• Good understanding of software architecture
• Experience in implementation of frontend libraries and design systems
• Experience working with Git, Docker and NextJS framework as well as Vercel and/or Netlify
• A strong alignment to our principles Bonus points if
• You are comfortable working remotely and asynchronously
• You have experience working for an open source organisation
• You have experience in designing publishing mediums such as online readers, zines, books and online publishing platforms
You will take care of all technical aspects of all web projects, from development and testing to deployment and maintenance:
• You will be improving the architecture and implementation of our current site-generator framework (built on top NextJS) and develop it further
• You will be developing and implementing internal tools, including our branding design portal and assets generator framework and a React library for our design systems
• You will co-write documentation for all the above mentioned products/projects
• You will be responsible for maintaining our open-sourced codebases on Github
User experience (UX and UI) design,
Installing new software, Web service and application development
Bachelor’s degree is added advantage, However, Being able to perform is more Important
How to Apply
Interested and qualified, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Women who meet the skills are strongly encouraged to Apply.
Mighty coders is an equal employer who doesn’t tolerate canvasing.
Applications with Links of portfolio are more prefarable.
Incase you don’t hear from us by October 20th, Consider your application Unsuccesfull